There is nothing more satisfying than a big, hearty laugh at some epic clothing fails. Of course, as long as we are not on the receiving end.
From poor font choices to weird pattern placement, here are 30 garments that should not have been for sale. Although we are grateful that someone designed them because they surely brighten our day.
1. Who Wants To Get Married With Chiffon Placed… There?
2. Once You See The Tiny Legs, You Cannot Unsee Them
3. The Olympic Team Designer Made The Wrong Choice
4. Flies Love
5. Those Pockets…
6. The Hint Is In The Font: It Says Rope…
7. I Just Wanted To Buy Dickies Socks
8. Betty Boop Betrayed By The Seam
9. Look At That Shirt Again
10. Singapore Flag Gone Wrong
11. The Avengers
12. Surely Looks Like A Weird Silhouette
13. Dog Lovers Deserve Better
14. Who Does Not Love Unicorns
15. Under The… Sea
16. It Is About Wrestling, I Promise
17. For Real Prom Queens At Heart
18. Maybe You Should Open Your Cardigan A Bit
19. That Dinosaur Had A Bad Day
20. Wedgie In Style
21. In Women’s Size It Should Say Welcome, Not Sorry
22. This Only Really Worked On Baby Onesies
23. Say What, Kentucky?
24. Shirt Inception
25. It Is The Pockets Again
26. You Look Thinner
27. For Only $168 You Get All Of The Seams
28. Someone Did Not Pay For Shutterstock Premium
29. Well, Almost
30. These Star Wars Socks Look Quite Friendly Once You Put Them On
Sometimes, an extra pair of eyes on our clothes could save us some blushing. Next time you go shopping, remember to have a friend with you for advice, will you?